Full Form of AMC
Following are the three primary full forms of AMC:
- Annual Maintenance Contract
- American Motors Corporation
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenital
Annual Maintenance Contract
An annual maintenance contract (AMC) is an agreement between a service provider and a customer to repair and maintain products regularly under specific terms and conditions. AMC assuresthat products are working effectively. Every firm has a different duration of service plan. Mainly, it lasts for 1 to 3 years in conformation with the mutual consent of both parties. If customers want to continue with the service, they can also extend the term. The agreement of maintenance can be free of cost or fee-based. With an annual maintenance contract, customers get the benefit of time to time maintenance of any device problems at lesser charges. AMCs are ordinary in many industries such as healthcare, IT, retail, etc.
For example, when a user purchases a refrigerator, he also takes service with it for each refrigerator, and then the firm is responsible for repair and maintenance of the product.
Products or devices acceptable in AMC:
- Laptops, computers, printers, or any other computer equipment.
- Television, A.C, refrigerators, water filter, geyser, or any other electronics item.
- Cost-effective- AMC saves a lot of money as the customer pays a one-time charge; then, no matter how many times the device fails, he/she doesn’t have to pay a single penny. Therefore, it handles the budget by paying a significant amount of money for annual maintenance.
- AMC services are 24/7- An emergency can arise at any time, and having AMC in place is a way to combat such problems. Customers can call anytime for emergency support and register the problem to the service provider company.
- Systematic examination- The service provider company will give a regular checkup. It will reduce the unforeseen damages and failure of the device or product.
- Expert technicians- The service provider company have professional technicians. Customers will get the best service and consultancy.
- Highly secured- A business with authentic AMC service will be highly secured.
- Useless expense reduction- The service provider has several packages and offers which customer can choose any of it and save money. It is one-time charges and cheaper than calling technicians on a need basis.
American Motors Corporation
American Motors Corporation is an American automobile manufacturing company, and it was founded on May 1, 1954, with the merger of two prominent American companies, Hudson Motor Car Company and Nash-KelvinatorCorporation. It was the most significant corporate merger in U.S. history andheadquartered in Southfield, Michigan, U.S.The merger was conducted by an American industrialist George W.Mason. The objective of the partnership was to use the resources of both companies to cope with general motors, Chrysler, and Ford, who were the colossal automobile manufacturers. American motors were popularly acknowledged for the design job of prime stylist Dick Teague.
Products provided by the AMC
- Military vehicles
- Buses and delivery vehicles
- Sport utility vehicles (SUV)
- Important home appliances
- Lawn care products
- Commercial refrigeration
Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenital
Arthrogryposis multiplex congenital is a disease involving multiple joint contractures influencing two or more areas of the body. It evolves before the birth of a child.It causes muscle shortening because of the unusual fibrosis of the muscle tissue, and thus, is incapable of doing active extension and flexion in the afflicted joint. The most ordinary type of arthrogryposis is called amyoplasia, in which the hands, elbows, wrists, shoulders, hips, feet, and knees are afflicted. If AMC is recognized at the right time, then it can be prevented. Children with AMC can also have other health problems, such as problems in muscles, heart, kidney, nervous system, or any other organ.
Here, Arthrogryposis means the joints are curved or crooked
Multiplex means afflicted in more than one joint
Congenital means present at birth
Symptoms Of Arthrogryposis
Following are the symptoms:
- variances in the skin around their joints, such as webbing because the extra tissue joints are rigid.
- Thin, weak, rigid, or missing muscles.
There is no treatment or cure for this disease. Although, life can be improved depending on the seriousness of the disease and the patient’s requirement. Following are some treatments for this disease:
- Physical and occupational therapy (OT) involves, hand-eye coordination, stretching, casting, and strengthening to improve the ability to move.
- Psychological and emotional matters require to be given early to build children’s self-confidence and teach them how to enjoy and make productive life.
- Orthopedic surgery may be required for children. There are several options, such as Achilles tendon release, which is accessible, elbow and knee surgeries, and limb lengthening and spinal surgery, which are common.