Composer is an application-level package manager for the PHP Programming language. The development began in April 2011 and it was first released on March 1, 2012.
- Download the installer by visiting the official Composer website https://getcomposer.org/download/
- After visiting the Composer website, click on the given link of the Composer setup for downloading the Composer Setup on our computer.
- Once the Composer Setup downloaded, the setup download will open automatically.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the setup window.
- In the next step, select the location if we want to change our Command-line location.
The Command-line file is usually located in the PHP directory.
- Click Next to continue.
- In the next step, click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- After clicking on the Install button, the installer will download Composer.
- Once the downloading is completed, click on the Next button to continue
- The installation process has completed, click on the Finish button to close the Setup Window.