Let’s install C++ setup to start programming in C++. C++ setup contains C++ compiler which is required in your system. There are lots of C++ compilers available, you must choose according to your compatibility.
List of C++ Compiler
- Turbo C++
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Borland C++
For Mac OS:
- C++ Code::Block
- Apple XCode
In this tutorial we prefer GCC compiler, which is compatible for both C and C++ programming. To install this compiler follow the following steps:
1) click here Download GCC compiler setup.
2) Double click on INSTALL Application file and follow the instructions.
3) Press create button to install.
4) Select MinGW-w64/TDM64 (32-bit and 64-bit) and click next.
6) Select directory in which setup will install.
10) Setup (compiler) got successfully install, click finish.