Creating the Laravel Project
For creating the Laravel project, we are going to use a “Git”.
If you don
t have a “Git” software and also
dont have the knowledge to install it, then click
s create a Laravel project:
- In the Git bash window, go to the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Then write command for creating a Laravel project
“composer create-project laravel/laravel firstproject”.
(firstproject is our project name).
Note: Use the command below to create a new Laravel project
“composer create –project –prefer-dist laravel/laravel yourprojectname 5.2.29” or
“composer create-project laravel/laravel codehacking 5.2.31 –prefer-dist.”
(5.2.29 & 5.2.31 both are laravel versions, if we didnt mention version, then the composer will automatically install the latest Laravel project).
- The installation will start after giving the create project command to the composer.
Note: If we got an error, try doing
composer install –no-scripts, then
composer install –no-scripts
- Once the installation is completed, it will generate an application key.
- Then, we can go to the xampp/htdocs folder. Where we can find our firstproject folder which is created by the composer.
- In the vendor folder of our firstproject, we can find all the dependencies.