Within a business, it is necessary to pick the right technology. As much as this applies to the web application and software development, it also applies in the corporate world. The right pick of technology helps us to ensure that current systems and processes are working properly and smoothly and, most importantly, benefits consumers and clients. This is specifically accurate when we are discussing web application development.
So, let’s discuss exactly these three technologies and how they are different from each other.
Difference between AngularJS, ReactJS, and NodeJS
Thus, AngularJS is a structural framework that is created for dynamic web applications.
It ranges HTML vocabulary for the web application, and this extensibility feature allows it to work properly with other libraries. It also provides a higher level of abstraction for the users; however, it lacks flexibility. Moreover, it has a huge support community.
Pros of AngularJs
- AngularJS provides an efficient testable framework.
- AngularJS has vast libraries.
- AngularJS also has a spectacular UI design.
- AngularJS also provides an automatic Data Synchronization system between the components and model view.
- AngularJS also helps in data binding.
- AngularJS has a built-in dependency injection subsystem.
- Simple routing is possible using AngularJS.
- AngularJS allows the users to easily create the Customized Document Object Model.
- It also offers a robust template constructing solutions.
Cons of AngularJS
- There are performance issues with DOM elements of AngularJS.
- AngularJS offers limited routing.
- It isn’t easy to debug the scope in AngularJS.
- AngularJS is not fast with pages embedding interactive components.
- AngularJS has a very complex Third-party integration.
- AngularJS has a steep learning curve.
Pros of ReactJS
- ReactJS provides its users with faster updates.
- It is relatively very easy to import components in ReactJS.
- We can reuse the code with the help of ReactJS.
- ReactJS also provides smooth interface designs and easy learning APIs.
- ReactJS has an architecture completely based on components.
Cons of ReactJS
- ReactJS has a steep learning curve.
- ReactJS is just a library, not a framework.
- ReactJS has flux architectures.
- Some configurations will be required if we integrate ReactJS into a Model View Controller (MVC) framework.
Pros of NodeJS
- NodeJS provides accessibility to share the same piece of code with both the server and client-side.
- NodeJS allows the user to stream big files easily.
- NodeJS also provides access to its huge libraries and modules with the Node package manager (NPM), and it is rising at a gradual pace.
- NodeJS is easy to learn.
- NodeJS has a large supporting community.
Cons of NodeJS
- NodeJS is not scalable as only one CPU is insufficient to take the benefits of multiple tasks.
- NodeJS has issues with the relational database.
- NodeJS is not meant for CPU-intensive tasks; however, it is much suitable for web servers.
- NodeJS provides Nested callbacks.
- NodeJS follows the asynchronous programming method rather than linear blocking I/O programming.
Difference table of AngularJS vs ReactJS vs NodeJS
|Author||Misko Hevery||Jordan Walke||Ryan Dahl|
|Developer(s)||Facebook and community||Various|
|Tool Chain (Libraries)||Low||High||High. Node.js provides the best tools for development: LibrariesIDEs/ Code editorsCLI toolsGUI tools|
|License||MIT License||BSD-3-Clause License||ISC License|
|Initial Release||20th October 2010||29th May 2013||27th May 2009|
|Packaging||Weak Packaging||Strong Packaging||JXcore (JX packages) and encryption of source files|
|Application Architecture||Fully functional MVC (Model View Controller) architecture||Combined with Flux architecture||Mean Stack Architecture MVVM/MVC|
|Document Object Model (DOM)||Regular DOM||Virtual DOM||No DOM. Node.js is a runtime environment and does not render DOM|
Angular JS is a fully-featured MVC framework with a vibrant and large supporting community. Whereas the users using ReactJS doesn’t require much code writing and perform more. Moreover, ReactJS is better than AngularJS when it comes to performance. However, ReactJS is just in the beginning stage.