How to Cancel Netflix
Netflix is a service that lets its members watch a variety of television shows, movies, documentaries, and web series who purchase its subscription. You can enjoy unlimited ad-free viewing of its content using its application on the various devices. There’s always something new to discover, and every month, there are many movies and TV shows added.
Membership of Netflix
- Choose the number of the viewer, and choose your plan! Netflix provides four subscription plans that will match your needs. The plan that you opt-out will decide the devices you can use Netflix on and how many viewers can watch it with the same account and same content at once. You display it in SD (Standard Definition), UHD (Ultra High Definition) or HD (High Definition) depending on the package of subscription you have chosen.
- Mobile Plan: 1 Smartphone or tablet SD screen plan (Watch on one mobile or tablet at a time with Standard Definition).
NOTE: Supported on Android devices running Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher, and with iOS devices up to or above 12.0.
- Basic Plan: 1 SD screen plan (watch one display at a time, Standard Definition)
- Standard Plan: 2 HD screen plan (watch at the same time on two screens, High Definition if available)
- Premium Plan: 4 HD / UHD 4K screen plan (watch four devices simultaneously, including High Definition and Ultra High Definition if available) As a member of Netflix, you will be charged once a month on the date you first signed up. For more information on billing, please visit our FAQs on billing.
- To change or upgrade your plan, you can visit your account page at any time.
Movies & TV shows
Netflix subscribers get quick exposure to great content in more than 190 countries. Netflix has a vast range of material that includes award-winning Netflix originals, feature films, documentaries, TV shows, web series, and even more. Netflix content varies according to location and can change over time.
It depends on your watching time and type of movie on Netflix. It recommends you that type of movie which is most likely to be watched by you.
Without advertisements or obligations, you can play, pause, and resume watching.
You can even download and add the movies to your favourite list in the android or windows app and watch it offline, later.
Devices for streaming
Watch thousands of users anywhere, whenever. You can also stream Netflix directly from your computer or laptop even while steaming it on your cell phone simultaneously. We suggest that device specifications be tested for compatibility with web browsers.
Netflix app is installed in some devices by default, or the user can download the Netflix app to their computer or device either from the play store or from the internet. The functionality of the Netflix app can differ between devices. See our Limits and Usage Conditions. Need help with setup? Check our Support Center to find the product manufacturer you are using.
Follow these steps to get started with Netflix:
- Choose the Subscription Plan according to your needs.
- Create an account to continue.
- Enter the method of payment.
- That’s it. Stream on!
As you are a part of Netflix, you will be billed once per month, and if you don’t like it, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
How to Deactivate or cancel Netflix?
1. Sign in with Netflix.
2. Right mouse click on the down arrow. You can find it at the top right-hand side of the page. Or more merely next to your profile name.
3. Click on the Account section.
4. Tap the gray Delete membership box under Membership and Billing.
5. Left-click on the Finish cancellation option to confirm that you want to cancel your active subscription.
Now you have successfully unsubscribed Netflix. You can use your Netflix account before your current billing or free trial period is over.