Features of Node.js
Various awesome features of Node.js allow a developer to pick Node.js as his/her first choice. Some of them are as follows:
- Open source: Node.js has an open-source network that has delivered numerous brilliant modules to add extra capacities to Node.js applications.
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven I/O: Every Application Programming Interface of Node.js library is Asynchronous. So, a Node.js-based worker never faiths that an API will fetch back the information.
- Single strung: Node.js follows an individual node model with event cycle.
- No buffering: While transferring video and sound records, Node.js cuts off the normal preparing time. Moreover, any information is never supported by the applications of Node.js.
- Exceptionally Scalable: Node.js is profoundly adaptable because the occasion system causes the worker to react in a non-obstructing way.
- Permit: Permit for Node.js is delivered under MIT.
- Modularity: Significant feature of the Node.js Platform is that its modularity. Every single usefulness is isolated and executed as a different module or bundle. When we introduce the Node.js Platform, as a matter of course, it introduces just scarcely any modules. If our application requires different modules, at that point, we can, without much of a stretch, introduce and arrange them any time of our application advancement stages.
Advantages of Node.js
In Addition to the features of Node.js, there are various advantages. Some of them are as follows:
1. Simple Scalability: Developers want to use Node.js because it is effectively scaling the application in both even and vertical behavior. We can similarly add the other assets due to its flexibility of use.
2. Ongoing web applications: To build a gaming application or call applications, Node.js is considerably best in terms of faster management. Similarly, the event loop stays away from HTTP over-burden for Node.js advancement.
5. Information Streaming: In Node.js, HTTP solicitation and reaction are considered as two separate procedures. These are information streaming, so when we evaluate a document at the assembling hour, it will reduce the existing time and make it faster when the data is presented as transmissions. It similarly permits you to transfer video and sound records at very high speed.
6. Hosting: Node.js application organization uses PaaS (Platform as a Service) and Heroku as the hosting platforms, which makes it more compatible and easier to use, without any issue.
Node.JS Tutorial Index
- Node.js – An Introduction
- Node.js – Environmental Setup
- Node.js – Modules
- Node.js – Console
- Node.js – REPL
- Node.js – NPM
- Node.js – Parsing Arguments
- Node.js – Event Loop
- Node.js – Phases of Event Loop
- Node.js – Discovering Timers
- Node.js – Callback Concept
- Node.js – File System
- Node.js – Path Module
- Node.js – OS Module
- Node.js – Event Module
- Node.js – HTTP Module