A beginners guides to Selenium-IDE Installation
Since Selenium IDE is designed only for Firefox and Chrome plug-in, we are assuming that you have already installed the Mozilla Firefox browser in your system. However, you can download the latest version of Firefox through their official website provided under the link given below.
Download Selenium –IDE [Firefox]:
- Launch the Firefox browser.
- Then go to Google search for downloading the selenium IDE.
- Click on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/selenium-ide/ link, and it will navigate you to the Firefox add-ons.
After that, clicks on add to the Firefox button and then click on install.
- A dialog box will be shown and asking to add Selenium IDE as an extension to your Firefox browser.
- Click on the Add button.
- Restart the browser when the installation is done.
- To open Selenium–IDE, go for the Firefox browser.
- Click on the Selenium IDE icon.
- Selenium–IDE browser is launched, and now, click on create a new project.
- After creating the project, it will show the Selenium–IDE interface.