Vue.js vs. ReactJS
What is Vue.js?
Evan You developed the Vue.js, who is an ex-employee of Google. The first version of Vue.js was launched in Feb 2014, and the last upgraded version (2.6) of Vue.js was released in Dec 2019. It was licensed under the MIT.
What is ReactJS?
Main differences between the Vue.js and ReactJS
Here, we are going to discuss the main differences between the Vue.js and ReactJS framework.
- Vue.js is used to develop the user interface’s web application. The core library of the Vue.js framework is mainly focused on the view layer only. It is also easy to integrate into other libraries and existing projects for front-end development. On the other hand, ReactJS is used to build a UI for web apps and mobile apps. It is also used to build native applications and to render the server as a node.
- Vue.js uses the CLI, CDN, and NPM for the installation, and we can do the development of the Vue.js everywhere. On the other side, ReactJS uses create-react-app command for the installation. ReactJS must be required web-pack to build an application.
- In the Vue.js framework, the State Management library is known as VueX. Whereas in ReactJS, the State Management library is known as MobX, which is very popular in React Community.
- Vue.js has some disadvantages, such as runtime errors in the template, which causes hard to debug and handle the errors. Such runtime errors reduce the high availability of applications. Whereas ReactJS has a quality of boosting productivity and long-term maintenance support with high quality and productivity.
- Vue.js library has a weak infrastructure library and still under development, which requires more improvement to provide a better coding component framework. In contrast, ReactJS has more support for infrastructure libraries and better module bundler packages that deliver higher-quality applications.
Comparison between the Vue.js and ReactJS
Let us discuss head to head comparison between the Vue.js and ReactJS in tabular form.
|Basic for Comparison||Vue.js||ReactJS|
|Released||Evan You developed Vue.js in Feb 2014, who is an ex-employee of Google.||ReactJS is developed by Facebook and initially released in 2013.|
|DOM Model||Vue.js uses the Virtual DOM to faster execution of the Vue application.||ReactJS also uses Virtual DOM to render a virtual UI replica, store it in memory, and synchronize it with Real DOM.|