1) What is TurboGears Framework?
TurboGears is a Python Framework. It is used to create rapid web application. It consists of several WSGI (Web Server Gateway Interface) components. It is developed by Kevin Dangoor
2) In which language TurboGears was written?
TurboGears was written in Python programming language.
3) What is MVC (Model View Controller) in TurboGears?
MVC model is a software design pattern. It is used to develop web applications. It consists of three parts:
- Model: It is a business entity which is used to represent the application data.
- View: It is the presentation layer of MVC.
- Controller: Request sent by the user always scatters through controller and its responsibility is to redirect to the specific view using View () method.
4) What is the stable version of TurboGears?
The stable version of TurboGears is 2.3.10
and released on 4 December 2016.
5) What are the latest libraries and tools to built TurboGears?
There are various libraries and tools to built TurboGears that are:
6) What is SQLAlchemy in TurboGears?
In TurboGears, SQLAlchemy is an open source SQL kit that provides Object relation mapping (ORM) for Python code.
7) What are the TurboGears project directories?
TurboGears project directories are listed below table:
||It is used to project setup and configuration.
||It manages controller the logic of web application.
||It supports the languages of translation files.
||It provides utility python functions and classes.
||It contains database models.
||It manages the templates exposed by our controllers.
||It is used to test the project.
||It provides the function to execute at application setup.
8) What is the default files installed at the time of project set up?
The following default files are installed at the time of project set up:
- tgext.admin = 0.6.1
9) What are the default port supported by TurboGears?
TurboGears supported by default port 8080.
10) What are the HTTP methods of TurboGears?
HTTP methods of TurboGears are:
||It is used to sends data in unencrypted form to the server.
||It is same as GET
||It is used to send HTML form data to server.
||It replaces all current representations of the target resource with the uploaded content.
||It removes all current representations of the target resource given by a URL
11) What is the use of ToscaWidgets2 and its module?
ToscaWidgets2 is used to define the form field into Python script and render them into a HTML Template.
The following modules are:
- tw2.core: It provides core functionality.
- tw2.forms: It is a basic forms library that contains widgets for fields, field sets and forms.
- tw2.dynforms: It contains dynamic forms functionality.
- tw2.sqla: It is an interface for SQLAlchemy database.
12) What are the various validator classes in TuroGears?
There are various validator classes in TurboGears:
|Types of Validators
||It is used to check prescribe length.
||It is used to check the range of the field.
||It is used to validate the integer types data.
||It is used to select a value from the available options in the list only.
||It avoids the user to input an invalid date.
||It avoids the user to input an invalid email.
||It validates the user input for a valid URL.
||It is used to confirm whether the value of field is matched with the other.
13) What is ORM in TurboGears?
In TurboGears, ORM stands for Object Relational Mapping. It is a technique of mapping object parameter to underlying RDBMS table structure.
14) What are the CRUD Operations Methods in TurboGears?
In TurboGears, The CRUD operation methods are:
- DBSession.add(model object): It is used to insert a record into mapped table.
- DBSession.delete(model object) : It is used to delete the records from the table.
- DBSession.query(model).all(): It is used to retrieve all the records from table.
15) What are Paginations in TurboGears?
TurboGears provides a convenient decorator called paginate(). It is used to divide the output in the pages. The number of records per pages is decided by value of items_per_page
16) Which template engine is used to construct the front-end of TG application?
Genshi template engine
is used to construct the front-end of TG application.
17) Which method is used to map the root of our first application?
is used to map the root of our first application.
18) Which package is used to create of web widgets directly from the database schema?
is used to create of web widgets directly from the database schema.
19) Which database supports TurboGears?
TurboGear supports MongoDB
and SQL dbms
20) What are the PyMongo tools to work with MongoDB?
There are various PyMongo tools to work with MongoDB that are listed below:
- Schema Validation and Conversion
- Schema Evolution
- Pure InMemory MongoDB Implementation
- Unit of Work
- Identity Map
- One-To-Many, Many-To-One and Many-To-Many Relations
21) What are the ways to plug behavior inside the existing application in TurboGear?
In TurboGear, there are three ways to plug behavior inside the existing application.
- Controller Wrapper
- Application Wrapper
22) Which command is used to create a pluggable application?
The following code is used to create a pluggable application.
gearbox quickstart-pluggable plugtest
23) What is a RestController in TurboGear?
In TurboGear, RestController is a mechanism to access the request's method like GET
and many more.
24) Which method is used to render the page in TurboGear?
In TurboGear, @expose()
decorator method is used to render the [age.
25) What is Kajiki in TurboGear?
In TurboGear, Kajiki
provides a XML-based template language. It is inspired by Kid
26) How can we create a Text Field object?
We can create a Text Field object by using following constructor.
twf.TextField(size, value = None)
27) What is the default port of TurboGear?
The default port of TurboGear is 8080
28) What is Scaffolding?
Scaffolding is the process of creating a new component of our web application through a template or preset.
29) How to create an Extension in TurboGear?
The following code is used to create an Extension in TurboGear.
30) How to store Flash Message?
The following code is used to store Flash Message.
31) How to create TurboGear admin?
TurboGear admin is created as object of AdminController class.
from tgext.admin.controller import AdminController
admin = AdminController(model, DBSession, config_type = TGAdminConfig)
32) What is Repoze in TurboGear?
In TurboGear, Repoze is used to handle security (identification and authentication). Users can define authorization rules based on predicates attached to controllers