Learn HTML Tutorial
This HTML tutorial helps beginners and professionals to learn HTML easily.
HTML is a widely used web technology for website development. It stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is mainly used to create web pages which are static in nature.
|Tutorial||HTML Basic Tags|
|Tutorial||HTML Text Format|
- Hypertext: It describes the way according to which all the HTML documents (Web Pages) are linked together. Therefore, the link available is known as Hypertext.
- Markup Language: It means to simply “mark-up” a text document with tags which informs the browser “How to structure it to display”.
- HTML consists of different elements which is considered as the building blocks of HTML pages.
- Its elements are represented by tags.
- Browser does not shows tags but shows all the text formatted in the tags.
- HTML does not shows any error.
HTML Example with Online Editor
We have given online editor option with each HTML example. So, you can edit any example and see the changed output.
<title>Web Page Title</title>
<h1>Heading of web page</h1>
<p>My first paragraph</p>
- <!DOCTYPE html>: It describe the type which is doc and Html version.
- <html>: This tag encloses all the html document which includes tags as well as text.
- <head>: This tag represents the document header and can have different tags embedded within such as <title>, <link>, <script> etc.
- <title>: It specifies the title for the document and it is used inside <head> tag.
- <body>: All the text of web page is written inside this tag having other html tags inside for better presentation. E.g. <h1>, <p>, <a>, <div> etc.
- <h1>: This tag represent the heading and 1 represent the size (h1 is the max size).
- <p>: It is a paragraph tag where text wrap in it is in paragraph form.