1) What is Presto?Presto is a distributed SQL query engine. It is an open source software project to develop a database.
2) What are the features of Presto?There are following features of Presto:
3) What are the Presto applications?There are various Presto applications:
4) Why should we use Presto?We should use Presto because of its features:
5) What are the components of Presto architecture?Presto architecture components are given below:
6) What are the log files of the Presto server?The logs files of the Presto server are given below:
7) What is Presto verifier?Presto verifier is used to test Presto against another database (such as MySQL).
8) What is the default port of Presto?The default port of Presto is 8080.
9) What are the Config properties of Presto?The Config properties of Presto are given below table:
10) What are the various data types in Presto?In Presto, there are various data types in Presto.
11) What are the functions of Presto?There are various functions of Presto that are given below:
12) What is the use of MySQL Connector?MYSQL Connector is used to query an external MySQL database.
13) How can we create table by using command?We can create table by using command:
presto:tutorials> create table mysql.tutorials.sample as select * from mysql.tutorials.author;
14) What is JMX Connector?JMX stands for Java Management Extension. It gives information about the java virtual machine and software running inside JVM.