DOJO Interview Questions
1) What is DOJO?
2) Enlist all features of DOJO.
3) Give the architecture of DOJO.
4) Explain Directory structure of DOJO.
It contains three specific files
5) List the advantages of DOJO.
6) List the disadvantages of DOJO.
7) Define Dijit and DojoX?
8) Name the resources widget contains.
It contains two resources:
9) List component of DOJO Framework.
10) Difference between DOJO and jQuery.
11) Enlist Dijit layout widgets.
12) What are the condition necessary for a function that record callback?
13) What are modules in DOJO?
In Dojo, Modules are individual codes that can be loaded separately. They are identified using a string that is similar to the file path where the code is defined. Example: my/module/class.
14) Describe Language Libraries in DOJO.
It is the wrapper for common idioms which consist of functional programming API's
Example: dojo.lang.forEach, dojo.lang.map, dojo.lang.assert.
15) Difference between AJAX and DOJO?
16) Define Widget Toolkit in Dojo?
17) Describe Environment Specific Libraries in Dojo?
18) Write a code for widget in Dojo?
19) Describe Package System in Dojo?
20) Explain Event System in Dojo?
Event system notifies when other function is called. Any DOM object can be connected to any function dojo.event.connect(”id”, ”onClick”, listenerObj, ”handleOnClick”);.
21) Describe Application Support Libraries in Dojo?
Application Support Libraries consist of routines where IO package provides routines e.g. for AJAX binding. There is also some useful routines in logging, storage and animation packages
22) Describe Package System in Dojo?