Bootstrap Interview Questions
1) Explain what is Bootstrap?
It is a Framework which is used for building the web application with minimal effort. Bootstrap is also used for developing responsive, mobile-first web sites.
2) What is the use of Jumbotron in Bootstrap?
In Bootstrap, jumbotron is used for some special content that you want to highlight like marketing headlines and some slogan etc.
3) Show a basic grid structure in Bootstrap?
Basic grid structure In BOOTSTRAP:
4) What are the features of Bootstrap?
Features of bootstrap are:
5) Explain the use of navnav-list" in Bootstrap?
Basic example of navnav-list in Bootstrap:
6) Who developed the Bootstrap?
Bootstrap was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter as a framework.
7) What are different types of layout available in Bootstrap?
There are two types of layout available in bootstrap:
8) How to add badges in Bootstrap?
9) In Which language Bootstrap is written?
10) How do we create a table using bootstrap?
Example of table using bootstrap:
11) How do we create large button groups in bootstrap?
Example of large button groups in bootstrap:
12) How do we create block buttons in bootstrap?
Example of block buttons in bootstrap:
13) Show that how an animated striped progress-Bar is created in Bootstrap?
Example of animated striped progress-bar:
14) What are the key components of Bootstrap?
Key components of Bootstrap are:
15) In Bootstrap show that, how panels can be created with footers?
Example of panel with footer in Bootstrap: