1) What is SVG?
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics, It is XML based format used to draw dimentional vector images.
It is a W3C standard.
SVG supports all image formats.
2) What are the advantages of SVG?
Advantages of SVG are:
- Supports any Text Editor to create and edit SVG images
- SVG images are Highly Scalable
- Open Standard
- Printing quality is good at any resolution
- Here, images are searchable and indexable
3) What are the common Shapes used in SVG?
Shapes used in SVG are:
4) What is anti-aliasing in SVG?
It allows the images to soften the sharp edges. By increasing the number of pixels, the amount of anti-aliasing is increased.
2x and 4x multi-sampling needs 2 and 4 sample per pixel respectively.
5) What is Gradient?
It refers to smooth transition of one color to another color.
Two types of Gradients are:
- Linear Gradients
- Radial Gradients
6) What are the types of attributes used in Gradients?
Types of attributes are:
gradientUnits: It is used to define the coordinate system for the various length values within the gradient
x1: x-axis co-ordinate of the gradient vector
y1: y-axis co-ordinate of the gradient vector
x2: x-axis co-ordinate of the gradient vector
y2: y-axis co-ordinate of the gradient vector
spreadMethod: spreading the gradient within graphics element
xlink: href: refer to another gradient
7) Which tag is used to draw a circle in SVG?
tag is used.
8) Which tag is used to draw an ellipse in SVG?
tag is used.
9) Which command of path element creates a line?
10) Which command of path element closes the path?
11) How will you embed an SVG image in HTML page?
There are three ways to embed an SVG image are:
- By using iframe
- By using embed tag
- By using object tag
12) Which stoke property is used to create dashed lines?
13) What are the types of commonly used filters?
Commonly used filters are:
||feOffset - filter for drop shadows
15) Which element of SVG is used to create links?
element is used.