Python is an object oriented programming language which is highly interpreted and is highly interactive. Python was created by Guido van Rossum in the year 1985 – 1990 .The source code of python is available in GNU General Public License ( GPL ) .
It is mainly used to build applications and also to build projects. It supports garbage collection automatically. It is portable and also very easy to learn , read and maintain. Python just contains the soft code rather compared to hard code whereas C language consists of hard code.
Front end :
Python can be used in both front end and back end development. Front end web development is the web development that consists of graphical user interface of the system , it makes the user to access it more easy. Python is mainly used for simplicity. Because people are more habituated to access the simple things than the complex things.
Reasons to use python for front end web development :
There are 12 reasons to use python for front end web development . They are as shown below :
1) UI components are python objects
2) Calling server – side functions from browser
3) In – built data type
4) Connecting code that runs any where
5) Easy to handle binary data
6) Built – in user authentication
7) Built – in email support
8) Built – in pdf generation
9) Python packages
10) Build HTTP APIs
11) One – click integration
12) Encrypted storage
Let us now discuss about the above reasons in detail:
1) UI components are python objects : Python in front code it means we can run the python in the browser so that we can change the UI components and also we can pick and drop to the page to build the interface hence we can set the events properly and then we can call events using the python code.
2) Calling server – side functions from browser : In normal web development it is very difficult to call the server from the web browser. Inorder to call server from web browser we should create an URL and then should push the data to JSON and should set AJAX request. Whereas in front end web development we can pass the objects as parameters and also can return the objects.
3) In – built data type : Inorder to set up and maintain a data base it is a complex issue. Whereas in front end development it has a built in data type so that we can design data tables.
4) Connecting code that runs any where : If the code is not connected to the server then it is not that easy to access it. In front end web development the code is automatically stored in the cloud so that we can run the code any where on the computer.
5) Easy to handle binary data : It is very difficult to handle binary data such as images , files and pdfs etc. In front end web development all the data such as images , files , pdfs are connected as object in python. So we can access the data by passing the objects.
6) Built – in user authentication : It is very difficult to handle the sign up , login permissions and user permissions in back end development. Whereas in front end development we can access it easily.
7) Built – in email support : In front end web development it is easy to access the emails with one line code and to receive the email.
8) Built – in pdf generation : In front end web development we can create the pdf by passing the object in python easily.
9) Python packages : In python the best feature is using the packages. Python has many packages and also we can import and access the packages in any of the browser.
10) Build HTTP APIs : We can call the functions from the browser to create the HTTP APIs in front end web development.
11) One – click integration : To access the web browsers such as facebook , microsoft in a single sign in or in a single click using front end web development.
12) Encrypted storage : There is a huge amount of storage in front end development than compared to back end web development.
In front end development we have frame works such as PyScript it enables users to construct python programs using HTML interface in browser. Inorder to handle PyScript the prerequisites are IDE , Python basic knowledge , HTML basic knowledge , and a browser for PyScript.