The framework is the programs which are written in Java. Frameworks in Java are used to create web applications. The code which can reuse can act as a reference for the framework. Apps can be developed by filing using the framework. Java framework contains
many classes and functions for processing the input, hardware management, and system.
There are different kinds of frameworks present in the market. Below are some of the frameworks:
- JSF(Java Server Faces)
- GWT(Google Web Toolkit)
We can use these frameworks for many applications.
Among all Frameworks, Spring Framework is widely used by many developers. It is a very less weighted framework; any java projects can be done using the spring Framework. Spring framework can support many other frameworks. Some of them are EJB, Hibernate, JSF, etc.
There are different kinds of modules available in Spring Framework :
Advantages of using the spring framework:
- Spring Framework contains many built-in templates for supporting the technologies such as Hibernate and JDBC.
- The java applications can be easily grouped by using the Spring Framework.
- It has dependency injection features, which can use for making applications very easily.
- Due to the implementation of POJO, it is very lightweight.
- Fast and accurate models can be developed by using the Spring Framework.
- Swing Framework can provide great power for Abstraction.
Java Persistence can be implemented by using the Hibernate Framework. For easier interaction and for developing applications, Hibernate is the most used framework on Java. It is an ORM tool which is freely accessed from the market (Object Relational Mapping). It is a lightweight framework and can be used to implement the JPI (Java Persistence API). Can use the tool in this framework for creating data, allowing changes in the data, and accessing data. ORM internally used the JDBC tool for data interaction purposes.
Advantages of Hibernate Framework:
- Hibernate Framework is very Lightweight and can be downloaded to any software.
- The performance of Hibernate Framework is very high.
- There is no need to create a table; the table can be created automatically by the system in the database.
- Ca efficiently retrieve data from multiple tables.
- The statistical data can be accessed using query memory(cache).
JSF(Java Server Faces)
Java server faces one of the important frameworks in Java. It is based on the components of the server. It contains many API libraries and also standard programming libraries. Used it for developing web applications in Java.
Tag libraries are used for connecting the web pages and then components of the Clint servers. Using the tools, we can easily create an interface for the server side. There were some advantages to using the Java Server Faces:
- Ca use the built-in UI component to create the interface for the user.
- We can develop custom web applications by using Java Server Faces. The Java Server Faces can provide the differences between the behaviour and the presentation.
- It has the best feature for mechanism handling.
- By using The Java Server Faces, you can access it throughout the world.
GWT(Google Web Toolkit) Framework
Google web Toolkit is one of the open-source frameworks. Java framework is GWT (Google Web Toolkit). Even if we are unfamiliar with front-end scripting languages, employing GWT makes it simple to create attractive user interfaces.
We can convert Java code into a package by using(GWT). GWT code is reusable code.
Advantages of using GWT:
- Code is reusable
- In GWT, browser compatibility is handled.
- With GWT, code maintenance is simple as the application grows.
A significant Java framework for creating web applications is Struts. It is an enterprise-level framework managed by Apache and has two iterations: Struts 1 and Struts 2. Because it develops upon the original version, we primarily employ the second version.
Struts 2 Framework
Web applications with an MVC (Model View Controller) architecture are created using the Struts 2 framework.
The Struts framework has some of the following benefits.
- Can customise MVC components in the Struts framework. It means we can easily change the data about a component or an activity by changing the struts.xml file.
- Its activities are based on POJO(Plain Old Java Project).
- It has an extra support feature.
- The Struts 2 application can easily integrate with other frameworks like spring and hibernate.
- It may also offer tags such as control tags and UI tags for building web applications.
Blade framework is a kind of lightweight framework in Java. The main function of this framework is to develop templates. Blade framework is very important in making complex web applications. Blade framework is e with the user and gives access to additional Laravel framework features.
There are some of the characters for the Blade framework:
- It is very lightweight, and as a result, it is much simpler to code than other frameworks.
- The blade framework is very related to simplicity. So we may divide the code into many components.
- It offers complete plug-in support and provides accuracy.
- We can use the blade framework in versions which are JDK 1.6.
Play Framework was similar to the blade framework; it is lightweight and open-source. In the development of complex web applications Play framework was used. Its design and architecture are stateless, and it is web-friendly.
These are some of the following benefits of using Play Framework:
- It would be a user-friendly framework. If any changes are made, they will reflect in the application by simply refreshing the page.
- It has the feature of prediction of scale.
- The code can be executes executed very fast by using this framework.
- Java surrounded it.
Uses of Vaadin Framework:
- Compared to other frameworks, The Vaadin framework contains many components, interfaces and listeners, making it the best for use.
- Vaadin framework uses GWT's support to create the web application. Because GWT contains a range of support for this, we don't need to use programming languages.
- Learning this is simple and easy. Moreover, connecting it with other frameworks is simple.
- The Vaadin framework completely supports object-oriented programming features, which helps create the website very easily.
Another plugin-based framework currently has its built-in system to switch to Gradle is the Grails framework. Grails Framework is a kind of framework that is used for creating web applications using Java. It is based upon the java platform.
The benefits of the Grails Framework are:
- Grails Framework has smart coding.
- It is supportive.
- A structure for grails.
- It has compatibility.
- The server restart is very minimal.
It is different when compared to other all other frameworks. It is used for creating high-performance websites. It brings various libraries for building lightweight packages, including Jackson, Junit, and Jetty.
Advantages of using the DropWizard framework:
- It corresponds to the modularity theory.
- Rapid prototyping is simple for us to do.
- It supports all kinds of independently and open-source libraries.
- It facilitates the integration of many systems.
- It supports Object Oriented Programming features.