Instead of Microsoft Paint, we can also call it MS paint. Sometimes, it is also known as Paint. Dan McCabe programmed the first version of Microsoft Paint and also introduced this Paint with the windows first version. Microsoft paint is simply known as a raster graphics editor. Included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows. This Paint contains some features or can be said as tools like airbrush, brush and pencil tools. Along with these tools is a magnifier. Fill colour tools and also eraser tools for also provided. Compared to old versions of windows in Windows 11, features like font picker refreshed UI and also the dark theme was improved.
In the above picture, you can see the tools. By seeing the tools, one can understand the working tools easily. A person does not need to learn especially about the usage of it. Simply, by seeing the tools, colours, and geometric shapes, one can understand how this Microsoft Paint will work; however, he has some knowledge about using computer. Liquid, binder, additives and pigment are the four main components for making Paint in this MS paint.
In the above image, you can see two tabs. The all-image editing tools are in the home tab, and can use these tools only for modifying them. The view is the second tab. The user can draw all types of lines. Like, curves, horizontal lines, vertical lines, and straight lines with the help of a pencil tool. Not only drawing the tools, but the user can change the colour of lines and also can change the width and thickness of lines.
In Microsoft Paint, we can edit or modify pictures used to draw and colour the pictures. The pictures which are edited or drew will be saved as .png or .jpg formats. The most recent version of the newly updated Microsoft Paint allows using of three different colours at a time by using the primary colour.
How to open MS Paint?
(If it is already installed on the desktop or laptop)
- Open the Windows taskbar first, and then you will see a magnifying glass icon, click on it.
- After that, you will notice that the text field will be opened at the top of the search window. In this text field, enter Paint or Microsoft paint, and then click Enter key.
- In the search results, you can see Microsoft Paint suggestion, click on it or else just press Enter key.
These days, most people use the latest versions of windows like Windows 10 and Windows 11. If people are using Windows 10, they are updating to the latest version of Windows 11. As Windows 11 is the latest version, which is running now. So, this Microsoft word is full of new updates and new features to make the user work with more interest.
Let us know how to install and uninstall Microsoft Paint on Windows.
How to Install Microsoft Paint on Windows?
There are some steps that need to be followed to install this Microsoft Word on Windows.
The following are the steps to be followed.
- First of all, you are required to visit the Microsoft Store website or else you can simply open Microsoft Store app on our desktop or laptop to download it.
- Then, you need to search MS Paint in the text field.
- To access its downloading page, select the Paint app.
- If we want to download the Paint 3D app, we can select the Paint 3D app to get its download page same as like Paint app.
- For instantly downloading Microsoft paint click the Get button.
- Once the downloading process is completed, click on the exe file for complete installation of Microsoft Paint on the laptop or on the computer.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Paint on Windows?
For uninstalling Microsoft Word also, you need to follow the some steps in the way followed to uninstall the Paint.
The following are the steps to be followed to uninstall the app.
- Go to the settings in the computer first.
- Type apps & features in the text field and then select the option Apps & features.
- Find the Paint app by scrolling down, then click on it and for uninstalling this MS paint app, click on Uninstall button to remove this app from the computer or laptop.